· Standards allow construction of standard curve of which particular arbitrary units of tested sample by the means of computer software Antibody index (TestLine) are determined and subsequently antibody index (AI) is evaluated.
· Use in combination with EIA Borrelia garinii IgG, IgM, EIA Borrelia garinii VlsE IgG and EIA Borrelia recombinant IgG, IgM kits (TestLine).
· Package: 0,2 ml of standard serum.
· Shelf life: 9 months.
· Neuroborreliosis diagnostics improvement through detection of intrathecal synthesis of antibodies to Borrelia sp.
Brief assay procedure:
1. Dilute Borrelia AI – Standard for standard curve (geometrical series 1:2).
2. Dilute samples of serum/plasma (1:101) and cerebrospinal fluid (1:2).
3. Pipette diluted Borrelia AI - Standard and diluted samples.
4. Incubate for 30 min at 37 °C.
5. Aspirate and wash the wells 4 times.
6. Add Conjugate.
7. Incubate for 30 min at 37 °C.
8. Aspirate and wash the wells 5 times.
9. Add substrate (TMB-Complete).
10. Incubate for 15 min at 37 °C.
11. Add Stopping solution (H2SO4).
12. Read photometrically at 450 nm.
13. Evaluate AI using Antibody Index – software (TestLine).