· The kit enables 480 screening tests, including controls.
· Microtitre wells are coated with purified antigen of BVD virus.
· The whole kit may be used at one time or sequentially for smaller batches of samples.
· Total assay time: approximately 2 h.
· The evaluation is based on ratio of the absorbance of the sample to the absorbance of the positive control serum-CUT OFF expressed in percentage (%).
· Tested at the Veterinary Research Institute, Brno, Czech Republic.
· Approved by the Institute for State Control of Veterinary Medicaments and Biologicals, Czech Republic.
· The kit is manufactured in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).
· Shelf life: 24 months.
· Screening of BVD occurrence in cattle population.
· Control of running sanitation process in cattle herds.
· Screening control of herds after sanitation.
Brief assay procedure:
a) Dilute samples and controls (1:20) in microplate wells.
b) Incubate for 60 min at 37 °C.
c) Aspirate and wash the wells 4 times.
d) Add Conjugate.
e) Incubate for 30 min at 37 °C.
f) Aspirate and wash the wells 4 times.
g) Add substrate (TMB-Complete).
h) Incubate for 15 min at room temperature.
i) Add Stopping solution (H2SO4).
j) Read the absorbance photometrically at 450 nm.
k) Evaluate results.