· Microtitre wells are coated with the B. burgdorferi (afzelii) antigen rich in p83, p41(flagelin), p39, OspA, OspC, p18 a p14.
· The kit enables 48 tests for the parallel determination of IgG and IgM antibodies, including controls.
· The kit may be used sequentially for individual samples.
· High sensitivity and specificity.
· Total assay time: approximately 1.5 h.
· Colour reagents for easy pipetting.
· Semiquantitative evaluation using the index of positivity (IP).
· The kit includes two types of conjugate: IgG ang IgM.
· The other reagents may be used for the detection of both the IgG and IgM antibodies.
· The kit is manufactured in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).
· Shelf life: 24 months.
· Screening test for the detection of acute or chronic infection with B. burgdorferi in dogs.
· Checking of therapy results using semiquantitative determination.
· Differential diagnosis of non-specific signs and symptoms in dogs, e.g. fever, anorexia, claudication, fatigue, aches, apathy, arthritis, erythema or purulent skin affection, swelling of joints, arthrosis, lymphocytosis, lymphadenopathy, glomerulonephritis, heart block and aggressiveness.
Brief assay procedure:
1. Dilute serum samples (1:401).
2. Pipette diluted samples and controls.
3. Incubate for 30 min at 37 °C.
4. Aspirate and wash the wells 5 times.
5. Add Conjugates.
6. Incubate for 30 min at 37 °C.
7. Aspirate and wash the wells 5 times.
8. Add substrate (TMB-Complete).
9. Incubate for 10 min at room temperature.
10. Add Stopping solution (H2SO4).
11. Read photometrically at 450 nm.
12. Evaluate results.