· Microtitre wells are coated with extractable nuclear antigens (SS-A/Ro, SS-B/La, Scl 70, Sm, Sm/RNP, Jo-1) and centromere B (CEN-B) as antigen.
· If present, specific antibodies bind to the antigen. The complex is labelled with Conjugate and detected through a colour reaction with substrate (TMB-Complete).
· The kit enables 96 tests (including controls) within the microtitre plate made of colour-coded strips and breakable wells.
· CUT-OFF included.
· Total assay time: approximately 1.5 hour.
· High sensitivity and specificity.
· Semiquantitative evaluation using the index of positivity (IP).
· Controls, Conjugate and substrate (TMB-Complete) are supplied in working strength.
· Colour reagents for easy pipetting.
· Shelf life: 18 months.
· Screening test for early diagnostics on suspicion of the system autoimmune disorder.
Brief assay procedure:
1. Dilute samples (1:101).
2. Pipette controls, calibrators and diluted samples.
3. Incubate for 30 min at 37 °C.
4. Aspirate and wash the wells 5 times.
5. Add Conjugate.
6. Incubate for 30 min at 37 °C.
7. Aspirate and wash the wells 5 times.
8. Add substrate (TMB-Complete).
9. Incubate 15 min at 37 °C.
10. Add Stopping solution (H2SO4).
11. Read photometrically at 450 nm.
12. Evaluate results.