· Microtitre wells are coated with the specific antigens of strain Treponema pallidum, mainly p17, p47, p41, p15.
· If present, specific antibodies bind to the antigen. The complex is labelled with Conjugate and detected through a colour reaction with substrate (TMB-Complete).
· The kit enables 96 tests (including controls) within the microtitre plate made of colour-coded strips and breakable wells.
· Total assay time: approximately 1 h 15 min.
· High sensitivity and specificity.
· Colour reagents for easy pipetting.
· The kit may be used sequentially for smaller batches of samples, reagents are provided in sufficient quantities.
· Semiquantitative evaluation using the index of positivity (IP).
· Controls, Conjugate and substrate (TMB-Complete) are supplied in working strength.
· Sample diluent, TMB-Complete and Avidity Solution are interchangeable if provided with identical numeric marking (i.e. Sample Diluent 2, Sample Diluent 3, etc.). Stop Solution and Wash Solution are interchangeable in all TestLine kits.
· Qualitative test for detection of antibodies against Treponema pallidum.
Brief assay procedure:
1. Samples are used in undiluted form.
2. Pipette controls and undiluted samples.
3. Add Conjugate.
4. Incubate for 30 min at 37 °C.
5. Aspirate and wash the wells 5 times.
6. Add substrate (TMB-Complete).
7. Incubate for 30 min at 37 °C.
8. Add Stopping solution (H2SO4).
9. Read photometrically at 450 nm.
10. Evaluate results.