· Diagnostic kit for qualitative detection of the chromosomal DNA of Mycobacterium tuberculosis utilizing amplification of the DNA sequence of a multicopy gene for IS6110 by polymerase chain reaction (PCR) and measurement of the increase of concentration of the specific product using fluorescence probe.
· MasterMix contains DNA nucleotide dUTP and enzyme uracil-DNA-glycosylase (UDG) which enables removal of potential contamination from simultaneous side reactions.
· MasterMix contains the internalized standard which allows to monitor correct reaction process.
· The kit uses “hot start” technology in order to minimize non-specific reactions and provide maximum sensitivity of detection.
· The integrated system of controls allows to monitor the reaction.
· Unique composition of the components ensures great stability of the kit, the GC clips are used.
· The kit is validated on various types of thermocyclers.
· User friendly assay procedure.
· Package size: 25 tests.
· Shelf life: 12 months.
Brief assay procedure:
1. Dissolve and homogenize MasterMix and pipette it to PCR tubes.
2. Add DNA isolate, add the positive control.
3. Close PCR tubes, centrifuge shortly all drops from wall of the tubes.
4. Put the tubes into thermocycler and perform the amplification.
5. Evaluate results.