· Microtitre wells are coated with the citrulinated synthetic peptides of 2. generation as an antigen.
· If present, specific antibodies bind to the antigen. The complex is labelled with Conjugate and detected through a colour reaction with substrate (TMB-Complete).
· The kit enables 96 tests (including controls) within the microtitre plate made of colour-coded strips and breakable wells.
· Total assay time: approximately 2 h.
· High sensitivity and specificity.
· Colour reagents for easy pipetting.
· Calibrators included (10, 20, 130, 800 AU/ml).
· Semiquantitative evaluation using the index of positivity (IP) or quantitative evaluation in units U/ml.
· Controls, Conjugate and substrate (TMB-Complete) are supplied in working strength.
· Sample diluent, TMB-Complete and Avidity Solution are interchangeable if provided with identical numeric marking (i.e. Sample Diluent 2, Sample Diluent 3, etc.). Stop Solution and Wash Solution are interchangeable in all TestLine kits.
· Shelf life: 12 months.
· Detection of high specific anti-CCP2 antibodies allows early diagnosis of Rheumatoid arthritis (RA).
· Checking of therapy results and determination of disease prognosis using the quantitative determination.
Brief assay procedure:
1. Dilute samples (1:101).
2. Pipette controls, calibrators and diluted samples.
3. Incubate for 30 min at 37 °C.
4. Aspirate and wash the wells 5 times.
5. Add Conjugate.
6. Incubate for 30 min at 37 °C.
7. Aspirate and wash the wells 5 times.
8. Add substrate (TMB-Complete).
9. Incubate for 30 min at 37 °C.
10. Add Stopping solution (H2SO4).
11. Read photometrically at 450 nm.
12. Evaluate results.