· Microtitre wells are coated with gliadin and relating cereal proteins.
· If present, specific antibodies bind to the antigen. The complex is labelled with Conjugate and detected through a colour reaction with substrate (TMB-Complete).
· The kit enables 96 tests (including controls) within the microtitre plate made of colour-coded strips and breakable wells.
· High sensitivity and specificity.
· Total assay time: approximately 1.5 hour.
· CUT-OFF included.
· Semiquantitative evaluation using the index of positivity (IP).
· Sample diluent, TMB-Complete and Avidity Solution are interchangeable if provided with identical numeric marking (i.e. Sample Diluent 2, Sample Diluent 3, etc.). Stop Solution and Wash Solution are interchangeable in all TestLine kits.
· Colour reagents for easy pipetting.
· Shelf life: 12 months.
· Screening test for the detection of sensitivity to gluten in humans.
· Monitoring of gluten free diet effect.
Brief assay procedure:
1. Dilute samples (1:101).
2. Pipette, controls and diluted samples.
3. Incubate for 30 min at 37 °C.
4. Aspirate and wash the wells 5 times.
5. Add Conjugate.
6. Incubate for 30 min at 37 °C.
7. Aspirate and wash the wells 5 times.
8. Add substrate (TMB-Complete).
9. Incubate 15 min at 37 °C.
10. Add Stopping solution (H2SO4).
11. Read photometrically at 450 nm.
12. Evaluate results.