· Microtitre wells are coated with the antigen prepared from cow's milk.
· If present, specific antibodies bind to the antigen. The complex is labelled with Conjugate and detected through a colour reaction with substrate (TMB-Complete).
· The kit enables 96 tests (including calibrators) within the microtitre plate made of colour-coded strips and breakable wells.
· High sensitivity and specificity.
· Total assay time: approximately 1.5 hour.
· CUT-OFF included.
· Calibrators (5, 20, 50, 100 AU/ml) included.
· Semiquantitative evaluation using the index of positivity (IP) or quantitative evaluation in international units IU/l.
· The kits contain reagents in working strength and Substrate (TMB-Complete).
· Sample diluent, TMB-Complete and Avidity Solution are interchangeable if provided with identical numeric marking (i.e. Sample Diluent 2, Sample Diluent 3, etc.). Stop Solution and Wash Solution are interchangeable in all TestLine kits.
· Colour reagents for easy pipetting.
· Shelf life: 12 months.
· Screening test for the detection of cow's milk intolerance in humans.
· Monitoring of milk free diet effect.
Brief assay procedure:
1. Dilute controls and tested samples (1:101).
2. Pipette diluted controls and samples.
3. Incubate for 30 min at 37 °C.
4. Aspirate and wash the wells 5 times.
5. Add Conjugate.
6. Incubate for 30 min at 37 °C.
7. Aspirate and wash the wells 5 times.
8. Add substrate (TMB-Complete).
9. Incubate for 15 min at 37 °C.
10. Add Stopping solution (H2SO4).
11. Read photometrically at 450 nm.
12. Evaluate results.