· Microtitre wells are coated with mixture of native and recombinant SS-B/La antigen.
· If present, specific antibodies bind to the antigen. The complex is labelled with Conjugate and detected through a colour reaction with substrate (TMB-Complete).
· The kits enables 96 quantitative tests (including controls and calibrators) within the microtitre plate made of colour-coded strips and breakable wells.
· Total assay time: approximately 1.5 h.
· High sensitivity and specificity.
· Colour reagents for easy pipetting.
· Semiquantitative evaluation using the index of positivity (IP) or quantitative evaluation in U/ml units.
· Controls, Conjugate and substrate (TMB-Complete) are supplied in working strength.
· Test for detection of antibodies to respective ENA antigens.
· Differential diagnostics of systemic autoimmune diseases.
Brief assay procedure:
1. Dilute tested samples (1:101).
2. Pipette controls, calibrators and diluted samples.
3. Incubate for 30 min at 37 °C.
4. Aspirate and wash the wells 5 times.
5. Add Conjugate.
6. Incubate for 30 min at 37 °C.
7. Aspirate and wash the wells 5 times.
8. Add substrate (TMB-Complete).
9. Incubate for 15 min at 37 °C.
10. Add Stopping solution (H2SO4).
11. Read photometrically at 450 nm.
12. Evaluate results.