· Microtitre wells are coated with the TBEV antigen.
· If present, specific antibodies bind to the antigen. The complex is labelled with Conjugate and detected through a colour reaction with substrate (TMB-Complete).
· The kit enables 96 tests (including controls) within the microtitre plate made of colour-coded strips and breakable wells.
· High sensitivity and specificity.
· Total assay time: approximately 1.5 h.
· All reagents are supplied in working strength.
· CUT-OFF included.
· Semiquantitative evaluation using the index of positivity (IP).
· Sample diluent contains IgG/RF sorbent. TMB-Complete and Avidity Solution are interchangeable if provided with identical numeric marking. Stop Solution and Wash Solution are interchangeable in all TestLine kits.
· Colour reagents for easy pipetting.
· Shelf life: 9 months.
· Laboratory tests for the detection of Tick-Borne Encephalitis.
· Checking of effectiveness of vaccination against Tick-Borne Encephalitis.
· Checking of therapy results using the semiquantitative and quantitative detection.
Brief assay procedure:
1. Dilute samples (1:101).
2. Incubate for 10 min at room temperature.
3. Pipette controls and diluted samples.
4. Incubate for 30 min at 37 °C.
5. Aspirate and wash the wells 5 times.
6. Add Conjugate.
7. Incubate for 30 min at 37 °C.
8. Aspirate and wash the wells 5 times.
9. Add substrate (TMB-Complete).
10. Incubate for 15 min at 37 °C.
11. Add Stopping solution (H2SO4).
12. Read photometrically at 450 nm.
13. Evaluate results.