· Recombinant h-tTG antigen is bound to the surface of the wells of the microtiter plate.
· If present, specific antibodies bind to the antigen. The complex is labelled with Conjugate and detected through a colour reaction with substrate (TMB-Complete).
· The kit enables 96 tests (including controls) within the microtitre plate made of colour-coded strips and breakable wells.
· Total assay time: approximately 1.5 hour.
· High sensitivity and specificity.
· Calibrators (5, 20, 50, 100 AU/ml) included.
· Semiquantitative evaluation using the index of positivity (IP) or quantitative evaluation in U / ml units.
· Colour reagents for easy pipetting.
· The kit may be used sequentially for smaller batches of samples, reagents are provided in sufficient quantities.
· The kits contain reagents in working strength and Substrate (TMB-Complete).
· Sample diluent, TMB-Complete and Avidity Solution are interchangeable if provided with identical numeric marking (i.e. Sample Diluent 2, Sample Diluent 3, etc.). Stop Solution and Wash Solution are interchangeable in all TestLine kits.
· Shelf life: 12 months.
· Searching test for detection of coeliac disease.
· Monitoring of gluten free diet effect.
Brief assay procedure:
1. Dilute samples (1: 101).
2. Pipette, controls and diluted samples.
3. Incubate for 30 min at 37 ° C.
4. Aspirate and wash the wells 5 times.
5. Add Conjugate.
6. Incubate for 30 min at 37 ° C.
7. Aspirate and wash the wells 5 times.
8. Add substrate (TMB-Complete).
9. Incubate for 15 min at 37 ° C.
10. Add Stopping Solution.
11. Read photometrically at 450 nm.
12. Evaluate results.