· Diagnostic kit for qualitative and quantitative detection of RNA of Zika virus utilizing amplification of polyprotein gene by reverse transcription and by real-time polymerase chain reaction (PCR) and measurement of the increase of concentration of the specific product using fluorescence probe.
· The kit includes diluted calibrators allowing for quantitative evaluation of the results.
· MasterMix contains DNA nucleotide dUTP and enzyme uracil-DNA-glycosylase (UDG), which removes potential side reactions contamination.
· MasterMix contains the internalized standard, which allows to monitor correct reaction process.
· The kit uses “hot start” technology, which minimizes non-specific reactions and provides maximum sensitivity of detection.
· The integrated system of controls allows to monitor the reaction.
· Composition of the kit insures a stability of this set, the GC clips are used in this kit.
· The kit is validated on many types of thermocyclers.
· User friendly assay procedure.
· Package size: 25 tests
· Expiry period: 12 months.
Brief assay procedure:
1. Dissolve and homogenize MasterMix and pipette it to PCR tubes.
2. Add EnzymeMix.
3. Add RNA isolate.
4. Add calibrators.
5. Close PCR tubes, centrifuge shortly all drops from wall of the tubes.
6. Put the tubes into thermocycler and perform the amplification.
7. Evaluate qualitative and quantitative results.