· Microtitre wells are coated with the clinical significant H. pylori strain with proteins CagA (120 kDa) and VacA (87 kDa).
· If present, specific antibodies bind to the antigen. The complex is labelled with Conjugate and detected through a colour reaction with substrate (TMB-Complete).
· The kits enables 96 quantitative tests (including controls and calibrators) within the microtitre plate made of colour-coded strips and breakable wells.
· High sensitivity and specificity.
· Total assay time: approximately 1.5 h.
· CUT-OFF included.
· Calibrators (5, 20, 60, 120 AU/ml) included.
· Quantitative evaluation in AU/ml units
· Sample diluent, TMB-Complete and Avidity Solution are interchangeable if provided with identical numeric marking (i.e. Sample Diluent 2, Sample Diluent 3, etc.). Stop Solution and Wash Solution are interchangeable in all TestLine kits.
· Controls, Conjugate and substrate (TMB-Complete) are supplied in working strength.
· Colour reagents for easy pipetting.
· Shelf life: 12 months.
· Screening test for the detection of infection with H. pylori.
· Monitoring of antibody levels after eradication of H. pylori.
Brief assay procedure:
1. Dilute controls and tested samples (1:101).
2. Pipette diluted controls and samples.
3. Incubate for 30 min at 37 °C.
4. Aspirate and wash the wells 5 times.
5. Add Conjugate.
6. Incubate for 30 min at 37 °C.
7. Aspirate and wash the wells 5 times.
8. Add substrate (TMB-Complete).
9. Incubate for 15 min at 37 °C.
10. Add Stopping solution (H2SO4).
11. Read photometrically at 450 nm.
12. Evaluate results.