· Each single test contains all the reagents (ready-to-use) necessary for performing the test.
· Antigen used: combination of selected parts of the specific antigens P1, p30, p116, p65, HMW3,Mgp3.
· Recombinant antigens are transferred to the nitrocellulose membrane, if specific antibodies are present in the sample, they will bind to the respective antigens. The complex is labelled with Conjugate and detected through a colour reaction with substrate.
· Short incubation periods, total assay time: approximately 1.25 h.
· Evaluation using Immunoblot Software (TestLine).
· Diagnostics of Mycoplasma infection.
· Confirmation for ELISA tests.
Brief assay procedure:
1. Insert testing strips and cartridges into the BlueDiver Instrument.
2. Pipette samples.
3. Fully automated incubation and washing steps in BlueDiverInstrument.
4. Incubation 30 minutes.
5. Wash 3 x 2 min.
6. Conjugate dispensing.
7. Incubation 20 min.
8. Wash 3 x 2 min.
9. Substrate dispensing.
10. Incubation 10 min.
11. Wash 1x 2 min.
12. Evaluation of test results using the BlueScan scanner and Immunoblot Software.