· Microtitre wells are coated with specific antigens.
· If specific antibodies are present, they bind to the antigen, in the following steps they are labelled with conjugate and are detected by color reaction with a single component substrate.
· The kit allows 96 tests, including controls in a split microtiter plate with breakable wells.
· The total assay time is about 2 hours.
· High sensitivity and specificity of the test.
· Kit includes CUT-OFF, evaluation using NTU units.
· The kit contains ready-to-use reagents and a single component substrate.
· Color-coded and interchangeable reagents for high user comfort.
· Possibility of gradual processing of the kit, reagents are in sufficient quantity.
· Kits supplied in cooperation with NovaTec Immundiagnostica GmbH.
· Screening test for the evidence of human infection.
· Distinguishing the stage of the disease.
Brief assay procedure:
1. Dilute samples of serum/plasma (1:101).
2. Pipette Controls and diluted Samples.
3. Incubate at 37°C for 60 min.
4. Aspirate and wash the wells 3×.
5. Pipette Conjugate.
6. Incubate at laboratory temperature for 30 min.
7. Aspirate and wash the wells 3×.
8. Pipette Substrate.
9. Incubate at laboratory temperature for 15 min.
10. Pipette Stop Solution.
11. Read color intensity at 450 nm.
12. Evaluate the test.
The kit is suitable for automated processing on the Agility® instrument. (as Bronze kit)