· Microtitre wells are coated with specific antigens.
· If specific antibodies are present, they bind to the antigen, in the following steps they are labelled with conjugate and are detected by color reaction with a single component substrate.
· The kit allows 96 tests, including controls in a split microtiter plate with breakable wells.
· The total assay time is about 2 hours.
· High sensitivity and specificity of the test.
· Kit includes CUT-OFF, evaluation using NTU units.
· The kit contains ready-to-use reagents and a single component substrate.
· Color-coded and interchangeable reagents for high user comfort.
· Possibility of gradual processing of the kit, reagents are in sufficient quantity.
· Kits supplied in cooperation with NovaTec Immundiagnostica GmbH.
· Screening test for the evidence of human infection.
· Distinguishing the stage of the disease.
Brief assay procedure:
1. Dilute samples of serum/plasma (1:101).
2. Pipette Controls and diluted Samples.
3. Incubate at 37°C for 60 min.
4. Aspirate and wash the wells 3×.
5. Pipette Conjugate.
6. Incubate at laboratory temperature for 30 min.
7. Aspirate and wash the wells 3×.
8. Pipette Substrate.
9. Incubate at laboratory temperature for 15 min.
10. Pipette Stop Solution.
11. Read color intensity at 450 nm.
12. Evaluate the test.