· A native antigen is bound to the well surface of the microtiter plate.
· If specific antibodies are present, they bind to the antigen, are labeled by the Conjugate in the following steps and are detected by color reaction with a single component substrate (TMB-Complete).
· The kit allows 96 tests, including controls in a split microtiter plate with color-coded strips and breakable wells.
· The total assay time is about 2 hours.
· High sensitivity and specificity of the test.
· Kit includes CUT-OFF, Positive Control and Negative Control.
· Semi-quantitative evaluation in the Index of Positivity (IP).
· Ready-to-use, color-coded components.
· Single-component substrate.
· Interchangeable components with the exception of kit specific components (Controls, Conjugate, Plate).
· Screening test for Adenovirus infection.
Brief assay procedure:
1. Dilute samples (1:101).
2. Incubation at 37 °C for 10 min.
3. Pipette Controls and diluted Samples.
4. Incubate at 37°C for 30 min.
5. Aspirate and wash the wells 5×
6. Pipette Conjugate.
7. Incubate at 37°C for 30 min.
8. Aspirate and wash the wells 5×
9. Pipette Substrate (TMB-Complete).
10. Incubate at 37°C for 30 min.
11. Pipette Stop Solution.
12. Read color intensity at 450 nm.
13. Evaluate the test.