· Microtitre wells are coated with highly purified toxin of Bordetella pertussis.
· If specific antibodies are present, they bind to the antigen, are labeled by the Conjugate in the following steps and are detected by color reaction with a single component substrate (TMB-Complete).
· The kit allows 96 tests, including controls in a split microtiter plate with color-coded strips and breakable wells.
· The total assay time is about 2 hours.
· High sensitivity and specificity of the test.
· Kit includes CUT-OFF, Positive Control, Negative Control and Calibrators (1, 10, 20, 70 IU/ml).
· Semi-quantitative evaluation in the Index of Positivity (IP) or quantitative evaluation in AU/ml.
· Ready-to-use, color-coded components.
· Single-component substrate.
· Interchangeable components with the exception of kit specific components (Controls, Conjugate, Plate).
· Diagnostics of post-infection and post-vaccination antibody response.
· Serological determination of antibodies to pertussis toxin.
Brief assay procedure:
1. Dilute samples (1:101).
2. Pipette Controls and diluted Samples.
3. Incubate at 37°C for 30 min.
4. Aspirate and wash the wells 5×
5. Pipette Conjugate.
6. Incubate at 37°C for 30 min.
7. Aspirate and wash the wells 5×
8. Pipette Substrate (TMB-Complete).
9. Incubate at 37°C for 30 min.
10. Pipette Stop Solution.
11. Read color intensity at 450 nm.
12. Evaluate the test.