· Microtitre wells are coated with the sonicated whole-cell antigen of the Borrelia garinii rich in p83, p39, OspA, OspC, p41 and p100.
· If specific antibodies are present, they bind to the antigen, are labeled by the Conjugate in the following steps and are detected by color reaction with a single component substrate (TMB-Complete).
· The kit allows 192 tests, including controls in a split microtiter plate with color-coded strips and breakable wells.
· The total assay time is about 1 hour 30 minutes.
· High sensitivity and specificity of the test.
· Kit includes CUT-OFF, Positive Control and Negative Control.
· Semi-quantitative evaluation in the Index of Positivity (IP).
· Ready-to-use, color-coded components.
· Single-component substrate.
· Interchangeable components with the exception of kit specific components (Controls, Conjugate, Plate).
· Detection of intrathecal production of specific antibodies with the Antibody Index Software (made by TestLine).
· Screening test for the detection of Lyme borreliosis in humans.
· Checking of therapy results using the semiquantitative determination.
· Improvement in diagnostic of neuroborreliosis by the detection of intrathecal production of specific antibodies to Borrelia sp.
Brief assay procedure:
1. Dilute samples of serum/plasma (1:101), synovial fluid (1:21, 1:41) or cerebrospinal fluid (1:2).
2. Pipette Controls and diluted Samples.
3. Incubate at 37°C for 30 min.
4. Aspirate and wash the wells 5×
5. Pipette Conjugate.
6. Incubate at 37°C for 30 min.
7. Aspirate and wash the wells 5×
8. Pipette Substrate (TMB-Complete).
9. Incubate at 37°C for 15 min.
10. Pipette Stop Solution.
11. Read color intensity at 450 nm.
12. Evaluate the test.