· Microtitre wells are coated with antigen mixture of all principal pathogenic Borrelia strains. The antigen was prepared by cultivation of three Borrelia species (B. garinii, B. afzelii, B. burgdorferi sensu stricto) and represents high level of VlsE antigen.
· If specific antibodies are present, they bind to the antigen, are labeled by the Conjugate in the following steps and are detected by color reaction with a single component substrate (TMB-Complete).
· The kit allows 96 tests, including controls in a split microtiter plate with color-coded strips and breakable wells.
· The total assay time is about 1 hour 30 minutes.
· High sensitivity and specificity of the test.
· Kit includes CUT-OFF, Positive Control and Negative Control.
· Semi-quantitative evaluation in the Index of Positivity (IP).
· Ready-to-use, color-coded components.
· Single-component substrate.
· Interchangeable components with the exception of kit specific components (Controls, Conjugate, Plate).
· Detection of intrathecal production of specific antibodies with the Antibody Index Software (made by TestLine).
· Screening test for the detection of Lyme borreliosis in humans.
· Checking of therapy results using the semiquantitative determination.
Brief assay procedure:
1. Dilute samples of serum/plasma (1:101), synovial fluid (1:21, 1:41) or cerebrospinal fluid (1:2).
2. Pipette Controls and diluted Samples.
3. Incubate at 37°C for 30 min.
4. Aspirate and wash the wells 5×
5. Pipette Conjugate.
6. Incubate at 37°C for 30 min.
7. Aspirate and wash the wells 5×
8. Pipette Substrate (TMB-Complete).
9. Incubate at 37°C for 15 min.
10. Pipette Stop Solution.
11. Read color intensity at 450 nm.
12. Evaluate the test.