· Microtitre wells are coated with the deamidated gliadin.
· If present, specific antibodies bind to the antigen. The complex is labelled with Conjugate and detected through a colour reaction with substrate (TMB-Complete).
· The kit enables 96 tests (including controls) within the microtitre plate made of colour-coded strips and breakable wells.
· Total assay time: approximately 1.5 h.
· High sensitivity and specificity.
· Colour reagents for easy pipetting.
· Controls, Conjugate and substrate (TMB-Complete) are supplied in working strength.
· CUT-OFF included (in working strength).
· Semiquantitative evaluation using the index of positivity (IP).
· Sample diluent, TMB-Complete and Avidity Solution are interchangeable if provided with identical numeric marking (i.e. Sample Diluent 2, Sample Diluent 3, etc.). Stop Solution and Wash Solution are interchangeable in all TestLine kits.
· Screening test for the detection of the coeliac disease.
· Monitoring of effect of the gluten-free diet.
Brief assay procedure:
1. Dilute tested samples (1:101).
2. Pipette controls and diluted samples.
3. Incubate for 30 min at 37 °C.
4. Aspirate and wash the wells 5 times.
5. Add Conjugate.
6. Incubate for 30 min at 37 °C.
7. Aspirate and wash the wells 5 times.
8. Add substrate (TMB-Complete).
9. Incubate for 15 min at 37 °C.
10. Add Stopping solution (H2SO4).
11. Read photometrically at 450 nm.
12. Evaluate results.