· Microtitre wells are coated with a combination of selected parts of the recombinant antigens of M. pneumoniae.
· If present, specific antibodies bind to the antigen. The complex is labelled with Conjugate and detected through a colour reaction with substrate (TMB-Complete).
· The enables 96 tests (including controls) within the microtitre plate made of colour-coded strips and breakable wells.
· High sensitivity and specificity.
· Total assay time: approximately 1.5 h.
· CUT-OFF included.
· Colour reagents for easy pipetting.
· Semiquantitative evaluation using the index of positivity (IP).
· Controls, Conjugate and substrate (TMB-Complete) are supplied in working strength
· Sample diluent, TMB-Complete and Avidity Solution are interchangeable if provided with identical numeric marking (i.e. Sample Diluent 2, Sample Diluent 3, etc.). Stop Solution and Wash Solution are interchangeable in all TestLine kits.
· Screening test for the detection of infection with Mycoplasma pneumoniae in humans.
· Checking of therapy results using the semiquantitative determination.
Brief assay procedure:
1. Dilute controls and tested samples (1:101).
2. Pipette controls and diluted samples.
3. Incubate for 30 minutes at 37 °C.
4. Aspirate and wash the wells 5 times.
5. Add Conjugate.
6. Incubate for 30 minutes at 37 °C.
7. Aspirate and wash the wells 5 times.
8. Add substrate (TMB-Complete).
9. Incubate for 30 minutes at 37 °C.
10. Add Stopping solution (H2SO4).
11. Read photometrically at 450 nm.
12. Evaluate results.