· Native antigen is bound to the well surface of the microtiter plate.
· If specific antibodies are present, they bind to the antigen, labelled Conjugate in the following steps and are detected by colour reaction with a single component substrate (TMB-Complete).
· The kit allows 96 tests, including controls in a split microtiter plate with color-coded strips and breakable wells.
· The total assay time is about 1.5 hours.
· Kit includes CUT-OFF.
· High sensitivity and specificity of the test.
· Colour solutions make work easier and reduce test error.
· Possibility of gradual processing of the kit, the solutions are in sufficient excess.
· Kit contains solutions in working dilution and single component substrate (TMB-Complete).
· Sample Diluent, TMB-Complete and Avidity Solution are interchangeable in TestLine EIA kits if they have the same numerical indication. Stop and Wash Solution are universal.
· Semiquantitative evaluation using the index of positivity (IP).
· Screening test for the detection of respiratory syncytial virus infection.
Brief assay procedure:
1. Dilute samples (1:101)
2. Pipette Controls and diluted Samples
3. Incubate at 37°C for 30 min
4. Aspirate and wash the wells 5×
5. Pipette Conjugate
6. Incubate at 37°C for 30 min
7. Aspirate and wash the wells 5×
8. Pipette Substrate (TMB-Complete)
9. Incubate at 37°C for 30 min
10. Pipette Stop Solution
11. Read colour intensity at 450 nm