· The kit allows 480 screening (single-well) examinations, including controls.
· The kit can be used once or smaller sample sets can processed sequentially.
· Purified and inactivated M. avium spp. Paratuberculosis is bound in microtiter wells.
· Total examination time is about 2.5 hours.
· Evaluation method: ratio of the absorbance of the sample to the absorbance of the positive control limit serum expressed as a percentage (%).
· The kit is verified at the Veterinary Research Institute in Brno and the State Veterinary Institutes.
· The kit is approved by the Institute for State Control of Veterinary Biologicals and Medicines.
· The kit is manufactured in accordance with Good Laboratory Practice (GMP).
· Expiration of the kit is 12 months from the date of manufacture.
· Screening for specific IgG antibodies in bovine serum, plasma or milk.
· Differential diagnostics of diarrhea.
· Prevention and control programs for the recovery of cattle.
Brief assay procedure:
1. Dilution of serum samples and control sera
- Serum/Plasma/Control Sera: 1:12 (10 μl + 110 μl)
- Milk: 1:2 (60 μl + 60 μl)
2. Incubate at 21°C for 5- 45 min
3. Dispense of diluted control sera and samples: 100 μl
4. Incubate at 21°C for 30 min
5. Aspirate and wash the wells 4×
6. Pipette Conjugate – 100 μl
7. Incubate at 21°C for30 min
8. Aspirate and wash the wells 4×
9. Pipette Substrate (TMB-Complete) – 100 μl
10. Incubate at room temperature for 15 min
11. Pipette Stop Solution – 100 μl
12. Read colour intensity at 450 nm