· Microtitre wells are coated with a combination of selected parts of the specific antigens from pathogenic subspecies of Borrelia burgdorferi sensu lato (OspC and internal flagellin).
· III. generation kit; high sensitivity and specificity of the test.
· If present, specific antibodies bind to the antigen. The complex is labelled with Conjugate and detected through a colour reaction with substrate (TMB-Complete).
· The kit enables 192 tests (including controls) within the microtitre plate made of colour-coded strips and breakable wells.
· Total assay time: approximately 1.5 h.
· CUT-OFF included.
· Sample diluent, TMB-Complete and Avidity Solution are interchangeable if provided with identical numeric marking (i.e. Sample Diluent 2, Sample Diluent 3, etc.). Stop Solution and Wash Solution are interchangeable in all TestLine kits.
· Semiquantitative evaluation using the index of positivity (IP) or quantitative evaluation in U/ml units.
· Colour reagents for easy pipetting.
· Controls, Conjugate and substrate TMB-Complete are supplied in working strength.
· Territorial limitation.
· Detection of intrathecal production of specific antibodies with a help of the Borrelia recombinant AI - Standard IgM and with Antibody Index Software (made by TEST-LINE).
· Screening test for the detection of Lyme borreliosis in humans.
· At once high specificity and sufficient sensitivity.
· Results conformable with results of immunoblot.
· High dynamics of antibody response, specification of disease stage.
· Improvement in diagnostic of neuroborreliosis by the detection of intrathecal production of specific antibodies to Borrelia sp.
Brief assay procedure:
1. Dilute samples of serum/plasma (1:101).
2. Pipette controls and diluted samples.
3. Incubate for 30 min at 37 °C.
4. Aspirate and wash the wells 4 times.
5. Add Conjugate.
6. Incubate for 30 min at 37 °C.
7. Aspirate and wash the wells 5 times.
8. Add substrate (TMB-Complete).
9. Incubate for 15 min at 37 °C.
10. Add Stopping solution (H2SO4).
11. Read photometrically at 450 nm.
12. Evaluate results.