· Microtitre wells are coated with a chemically inactivated antigen specific for Tetanus Toxoid.
· If specific antibodies are present, they bind to the antigen. The complex is labelled with Conjugate and detected through a colour reaction with substrate (TMB-Complete).
· The kit enables 96 tests (including controls) within the microtitre plate made of colour-coded strips and breakable wells.
· The total assay time is approximately 1.5 h.
· High sensitivity and specificity of the test.
· Quantitative evaluation of results (IU/ml).
· Colour reagents for easy pipetting.
· Calibrators, Conjugate, Sample Diluent and substrate (TMB-Complete) are supplied in working strength.
· Sample Diluent, TMB-Complete are interchangeable in TestLine EIA kits if they have the same numerical indication. Stop and Wash Solution are universal.
· Screening after vaccination.
· Detection of antibody level before booster dose to avoid potential hyperimmunity damage.
Brief assay procedure:
1. Dilute samples (1:101)
2. Pipette Controls and diluted Samples
3. Incubate at 37°C for 30 min.
4. Aspirate and wash the wells 5×
5. Pipette Conjugate
6. Incubate at 37°C for 30 min.
7. Aspirate and wash the wells 5×
8. Pipette Substrate (TMB-Complete)
9. Incubate at 37°C for 30 min.
10. Pipette Stop Solution
11. Read colour intensity at 450 nm
12. Evaluate the test