· The test principle is an enzyme hydrolysis of tributyrin. This reaction causes colour change of acidobasic indicator.
· The kit enables 300 pcs.
· Shelf life: 24 months.
· Microbiological diagnostic test for differentiation between Moraxella (Branhamella) and Neisseria genus.
Brief assay procedure:
1. Throw one tributyrin strip into the suspension of tested strain in 1 ml of buffered saline.
2. Incubate the tested sample at 37 °C (without CO2).
3. Read the final results after 18-20 h.
4. Evaluate results.