The main characteristics of TestLine products
- High diagnostic efficiency
- Very good stability and reproducibility
- Continuity of achieved results between types of tests
- Comfortable method designs (complete assay time of approximately 1,5 h, interchangeability of components, identical working procedure)
- Suitable for open automated systems
- The possibility of independent verification using Certified control sera (CKS)
- Sophisticated and user-friendly evaluation programs (Immunoblot Software, Antibody Index Software)
ELISA and IMMUNOBLOT diagnostic kits hold a dominant position. All of our products are registered and approved by Ministry of health (human diagnostics) or Institute for State Control of Veterinary Biologicals and Medicines (veterinary diagnostics). In vitro diagnostics (IVD) are CE, IVD marked.
would like to ask you to fill in the questionnaire, which is a source of
important information about your views on cooperation. Given the IVDR
legislation in force from 26 May 2022, we are obliged to provide personalized
feedback from our customers.
Thank you very much.
Customer satisfaction survey 2016
A survey was conducted at a conference organized by our company in May 2016. Results are expressed by rating 1-5 where 1 is the best performance.
|Assessed areas||Avg. Mark|
|Product’s quality (specificity, sensitivity)||1,54|
|Working procedure and User-friendliness of products)||1,25|
|Sales representative’s presentation and competence||1,07|
|The speed and method of resolving complaints and claims||1,21|
|The speed and method of delivery of goods||1,16|
|Organizing of educational events||1,06|
You may also be interested: strategic cooperation between TestLine and BioVendor